venerdì 26 settembre 2014

Is summer coming? I hope so.




















Yesterday I did a day trip to Riva del Garda. It is located by the Lake of Garda. I visit that town often. It was almost a summer day;  warm and sunny.



















There is a tower in Piazza Tre Novembre; the main square in Riva del Garda. I decided to climb its 150 stairs to go to the top. From there you can also see the Rocca; a fortress that houses some museums.
















Here you  see Piazza Tre Novembre from above.
















You can do several boat trips from Riva del Garda. You can visit some nice villages by the lake, as Limone and Malcesine. I did it more than once and I will surely do it again.

I took only some pics, as you see. I think these turned out quite good; isn' t it? I posted several other pics of Riva del Garda in other posts.

2 commenti: