domenica 23 novembre 2014

My mother is always busy!




















As many of you know my mother loves making cookies. She makes them on various occasions; for birthdays, visits to people and for the local charity market. She makes several kinds of cookies. 




















I think she was taugh to do some by an Austrian lady long ago at the beginning. Then she carried on this thing by herself.




















Some years ago I gave her a book to learn how to do muffins. She learnt to do them. Now and then she makes quite simple muffins with some chocolate.
















I won' t try to learn to bake cakes or cookies. I wish to learn to make something. I keep on reading how to create nice things on the web. I only have to make up my mind to start making something. When?

1 commento: